9:59 PM

Where has Carrie been?

I've been off losing my mind. I've started training for my first triathlon--400 yard swim, 11 mile bike ride, 3 mile run! At first I thought I was insane but now that I've done a couple weeks of work outs, I'm feeling pretty good about it. There are several of us who are working out together, and that makes it so much better. Here's a picture from our bike ride last week. I have a long way to go, but I'm off to a good start.
Leave a comment and let me know if you think I'm crazy or not. :-)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was wondering where you had been! :) Great picture. It almost looks like we know what we're doing!

Unknown said...

I don't think you're crazy. Maybe just mid-life ambitious!

Ann said...

Hey Carrie,
I think it's awesome that your doing this. And it's even better that you have friends to help motivate you.