I discovered a filter on Picnik called "Orton-ish". I'm really liking it. It adds a depth and softness to images. I first tried it on this photo that I took of my friend's daughter...
Before:
After:
(I also PhotoShopped out the tree...it was really bugging me.)
Pretty cool, huh? I liked that so much that googled "orton" to see if there was a way to do this same effect in PhotoShop. Here's my attempt...
Before:
After:
It doesn't work for every image, but it looks fantastic when it does work. Another fun tool for the toolbox.
10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ooh, I love that lake scene. The after is SO much better! It's so funny that you took the tree out! Too cute :)
The lake in the 2nd picture is Lake Anza. I agree that it looks more inviting in the after.
Post a Comment